Monday, October 11, 2010

FALLING INTO FALL

Sorry for the belated posting. I have been so blasted busy during the past couple weeks and my schedule is fairly full for the remainder of October. I even have dates filled for November.
My schedule is more hectic while unemployed than when I was working. I do job search (unfortunately, I don't always locate positions to send in an application), physical activity (walk, clean or yardwork), tangible chore everyday (empty the dishwasher, do a load of clothes, sweep the floor, etc), and do something fun weekly (lots of free and cheap activities or else read a library book). All of a sudden the day is done and I'm too tired to accomplish anything more.
I have a lot that I want to do before I get another full-time job. Yardwork (get it cleaned up before the snow falls) and indoor chores (finish sorting some boxes, plus, cleaning and organizing closets and drawers). I need to paint but that can wait until spring.
Run, run, rush, rush, is there any time to enjoy life???
(c)2010

No comments: