Thursday, June 26, 2014

DEAR PRESIDENT OBAMA


President Obama is currently visiting Minnesota to talk with "real people." I had originally posted this blog on January 3rd, 2013. Alas, the White House did not contact me. He has made some progress on these issues, which is good. Alas, I am still in "poverty" due to a job with low-pay.

*****ORIGINAL POST*****

January 3, 2013
Dear President Obama,
Congratulations on the beginning of your second term and impressive inauguration speech. I trust that you will lead the United States into become a more equitable place for women, same-sex couples, and all people of diversity. We are only as strong as the weakest amongst us so please do not cut education or support for those in poverty.

I fear that the Beltway Mentality will stymie your efforts. Many occupants of the Beltway consider themselves to be superior to other American citizens. This superiority complex is a form of narcissism and we all know what happened to Narcissus. I strongly urge you to fill open jobs with experts who are not connected with the Beltway of Washington, D.C. Bring in fresh realistic ideas to the Capitol and perhaps it will help to loosen the Congressional constipation.

As a person with Native American heritage, I sincerely hope that you will pay attention to Indian Country; many of my relatives continue to suffer from the American Holocaust. Best wishes with your endeavors. If you’d like to chat, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Ima B. Musing
Concerned Citizen

PS I'm extremely happy that women will be gaining equal status in the military with full combat duties. As the military goes, so goes our culture since veterans hold many positions of authority in the civilian world. Thank you!!!

*****END*****

Best wishes!
Copyright © 2014 by Ima B. Musing: all rights reserved.

No comments: