Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THINGS I SUCK AT

* Organizing my home office – I despite piles of paperwork
* Plumbing, electrical, and automotive repair – afraid to make a mistake
* Painting walls – too difficult to stay inside the lines
* Shopping for myself – I’d rather purchase gifts for others
* Cleaning up hairballs and litter box – yuck
* Criticism – frightens me
* Interpersonal relationships (family & romance) – I’m oft lost
* Micromanaged at work – terrifies me
* Driving – boring
* Vacuuming – where did all the hair come from?
* Weight control – exercise is torture
* Finding and keeping employment – what is a good job for a high-functioning mild-Asperger adult?
* Busy mind, see too much, and respond too fast - people accuse me of being an intimidating “know it all” but I really don’t feel that way. Thus, I have to stay silent even though I’m burning to speak out loud which is why I blog…

My entire being is clay.
© 2012 Ima B. Musing

No comments: