First Thursdays in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District is an Open Studio and Gallery Tour held the first Thursday of each month. With a more relaxed atmosphere, this mini-Art A Whirl is a great experience for the art collector and browser.
The next event will be on November 7th, 2013.
Open Studios from 5:00 - 9:00 PM at:
* California Building, 2205 California St. NE
* Casket Arts Building, 681 17th Avenue NE
* Casket Arts-Carriage House, 1720 17th Avenue NE
* Nothrup King Building, 1500 Jackson Street NE
* Q.arma Building, 1224 Quincy St NE, Avenue NE
* Solar Arts Building, 711 15th Ave. NE
* Thorp Building, 1618 Central Avenue NE
* Two 12 Pottery and Gifts - We will offer our usual store discount, and on top of that, all books are 20% off including books on sale! 212 13th Ave NE 612.331.1556, email@example.com
* Who Made Who Design Studio + Screenprint Emporium, 158 13th Ave. NE
More details at: http://nemaa.org/events/first-thursdays-in-arts-district The district (NEMAA) and buildings often have special events. Search out each of their individual building/studio websites for frequent updates.
Meanwhile, please join our Facebook group, Art Mob Twin Cities MN at www.facebook.com/artmobtwincitiesmn
Buy Local Art!
Copyright (c) 2013 Ima B. Musing; All rights reserved.