Our fourth Cash Mob St Paul MN (CMSPM) gathering is announced!! Help support a local business by spending at least $20 cash at this event (okay to spend less). We cover the entire East Metro area (Dakota, Ramsey, and Washington counties).
CMSPM Event #4
Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
Time: 6pm (okay to arrive late or shop on another date)
Location: West St. Paul (the city) TO BE ANNOUNCED a day or two before the event, please check back for details. www.facebook.com/#!/events/383460261724863/
We are seeking nominations for our October event, in the city of West St. Paul (geographically located south of downtown St. Paul). Please post the establishment’s name (with website, if possible) on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Cash-Mob-St-Paul-MN before noon on October 14th. (Sorry, no chain stores or franchises qualify.)
The cash mob rules are simple:
1. Spend $20 cash (more or less but cash does speed up the check out process),
2. Chat with three people that you don’t know but please bring along a friend or two, and
3. Enjoy yourself! We want this to be a fun experience for everyone.
On the CMSPM Facebook (FB) page:
* Please RSVP with “Join” if you can make it; invite your FB Friends; and SHARE THIS INVITATION WITH OTHERS via FB by posting on your personal page. Help spread the word to non-FB folks (see next paragraph for details).
* If you can’t attend, you can temporarily indicate a “Maybe” to invite your FB friends and then decline at a later date.
* Please decline before the event if you have to cancel.
* “Like” our FB community page at “Cash Mob St Paul MN” to receive notification of future events and invite your FB Friends to join us, too!
Optional: Wear something green to the occasion to indicate that you are a member of the Cash Mob…just an idea, not a requirement.
Thank you ever so much!
PS If you can’t join us for this happening, please patronize the business another time and let them know that you heard about their entrepreneurial efforts from Cash Mob St Paul MN.
Come Mob with Me!
© 2012 Ima B. Musing