Thursday, December 29, 2011

SO LONG, FAREWELL, ADIEU

Adieu to the frustration of a failed job search (392 applications since July 2010) and 16 interview rejections. Tallyho to irritating family members who don’t accept me for who I am. Toss out all the people who ignore me because of my weight or white hair. Throw over the men who don’t find me appealing. Farewell all the troubles and turmoil internally in my soul. Goodbye to the world’s woes… of 2011.

Technically, the New Year begins with the Winter Solstice but we’ll use January 1st. I continue to hope that the next year will be better. Best wishes to you, your loved ones, and let’s expect that our fellow inhabitants of this tiny planet make better choices in 2012. We have to plan for the future generations. What we do today directly affects every tomorrow.

Choose well.
© 2011 Ima B. Musing

No comments: